Friday, April 25, 2014

Bucket Lists

The 2014/15 NFL schedule was released this week! For those of you who really know me know that I am a Green Bay Packers fan. GO CHEESE HEADS! lol

I am super excited that they are going to be traveling to Seattle this year and even more excited that it isn't in the dead of winter. haha. They play against the Seahawks on the 4th of September which in Seattle should be a great day for play. I have a whole week left of vacation time at work and am planning on making it to this game.

I have never been to a professional NFL game and have always wanted to go. I do plan on making it to Lambeau Field sometime in my life, just not now. Probably when they decide to make more Packer shares available to the public so then I can truly see MY team play from their home field. This leads me to things that I have always wanted to do before my death. Some people may think that talking about or even discussing death is a bad thing, I don't feel that way at all. Death is something that every living person or thing has to go through. I went the first 26 years of my life without experiencing a traumatic death and in the last two years I have experienced too many. I have a new found respect for death and even more so a greater love for life!

I was told just today that I am a great person for the economy; because when I see something I want... I get it. If I want to go somewhere... I go there! Life will come and go before I know it and I can't just sit around being scared of seeing the world or not spending the money I work so hard for. (I'm not saying to spend every dollar you will earn... everyone should have some type of savings plan in place for when working is no longer an option.) I work hard for my money so that I can enjoy life and damn it if I want to go to Hawaii, Mexico, RIGGINS, Disneyland, Australia or anywhere else for that matter I am going to do it!

That leads me to my bucket list- I would hope that your list looks different than mine by a mile! haha I also may not list everything I want but that is because I'm constantly coming up with new ideas and desires.

1- See a live Packers game
2- Own GB Packers shares
3- Visit Lambeau Field
4- Visit NYC for the NYE ball drop
5- Go to Mexico on an all inclusive
6- Learn to fly
7- Change someone’s life for the better
8- Go to the Super Bowl- Perhaps a GB game, but I'll settle for a friend’s team as long as they take me! lol
9- Run for and win a public office seat- preferably governor
10- LIVE EVERY DAY FOR THE DAY

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. ~Braveheart

Fear not that life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. ~John Henry Cardinal Newman

Do you have a bucket list? How do you feel about living for today? Share your comments and thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment