Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's Gotta Start Somewhere!

This is my very first time writing a Blog! I cannot tell you all how nervous and excited I am at the same time! My goal for these posts are to provide you with daily entertainment, cool stories, and interesting facts that will only take about 15 minutes or so to digest. It seems the older you get the faster the days seem to mesh together. With so much going on in the world it will be hard for me to limit my posts, but I hope that I will leave you wanting more information and I will surely cite all of my information so you can continue exploring. Science and the universe both are abundant in information to talk about there is always something new to discuss. I will have plenty to talk about on that topic. I have a sweet little English Bulldog name Maggie; she does some of the most random things and I will certainly need to share that information with you to help brighten your day. I have three nieces and two nephews whom are a blessing to my life and they too will have some shared time in my future posts. I work for a large financial institution and have taken some interest in financing and investing and will be sure to share my learnings with you. Sometimes I find myself in the strangest situations and it always makes for great conversation, I will share them all with you to so that you may learn me front and back. This is a no holds barred blog and I will say/do/acknowledge things you may or may not enjoy. I may offend you, I may enlighten you, I may piss you off just remember, this is my blog and there is a little red x in the top right corner of the screen for your fast escape. With that being said I just want you all to follow my one policy... E.L.E. Everybody Love Everybody. (I took that from my twin lol) I certainly hope that you all will be entertained. I will leave comments open on most post to keep topics of discussion going. I love research and urge you all to message me with questions or topics you may want me to discuss. I look forward to making your days ahead!

1 comment: